December, so nice to see you! Seriously though, where does the time go?! Wasn’t it just July??? But I will admit, I love December. Absolutely love it. I mean really, who doesn’t?! Christmas is such a wonderful time of year spent with so many friends and family. I can’t wait to see what this December has in store. The weather outside doesn’t exactly look like winter, but that is totally ok with me. I can feel Christmas without there being snow on the ground. What a gorgeous time it is right now to go for walks and shop outside.
Speaking of shopping, if you still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do, here are my 5 favourite places and/or stores to get Christmas shopping done…
- Toronto Premium Outlets – there are SO many great stores at this mall in Milton, you can get almost all your shopping done.
- Mill Street in Elora – Elora stores are absolutely perfect for stocking stuffers and bigger gifts too. They have so many cute little shops with such a variety of things to suit so many people. From clothes, to shoes, to slippers, to jewelry to kitchen ware to candles. Just about everything.
- Bose – There is a Bose store at the outlets in Milton. I LOVE the little speaker from there, I got it for my birthday and have used it SO much. In my condo, on the pontoon boat, camping…amazing little speaker with Bluetooth hook up.
- Saje – Saje is a Canadian made, essential oils store located in malls. They have a great variety of product and range of prices. I highly recommend the hand and foot lotions which can heal dry skin in no time (plus smells amazing). Check it out for both presents and stocking stuffers.
- Lululemon Outlet – there is an outlet at Vaughan Mills mall and the Niagara Premium outlets. Who doesn’t love getting lulu as a gift since it is so expensive? I LOVE opening up a new top from lulu, or new tights.
Those are some of my favourite places and stores to do Christmas shopping. Men, just so you know…only 24 more sleeps until Christmas (that means you have to get on your shopping). Let’s be thankful, grateful and full of smiles because…it’s the most wonderful time of the year.
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
– tal xo