It’s Friday, yay, woo hoo, happy days! I mean come on, who isn’t excited for Friday? It means the weekend is within reach. To start you off on this beautiful morning, here are some of my Friday favourites right now.
1. The Jays – who isn’t absolutely loving watching the jays right now? They are so exciting. I love seeing a team who is just so passionate about their sport and want to win so bad. And, I’m going to the game this weekend which makes me even more excited that it’s Friday!
2. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches – I have been loving my latest invention of adding Monterrey jack cheese, spinach, onion and roasted red peppers to my grilled cheese. So absolutely delicious.
4. Going for runs & the gym with Jess- enjoying this lasting beautiful weather and taking full advantage by getting outside and going for runs. Also, going to the gym with my good friend Jess (who is my kick ass personal trainer). Not only do we get amazing work outs in, but we get to catch up every week on life.
5. De-cluttering – because not only does it make me so happy to have a cleaner more organized room, but nothing brings a bigger smile to my face then giving family my clothes (some which still have tags on them…) and seeing how excited they are for a new wardrobe.
6. My condo progress – it’s finally almost done!!!! We went and visited on Sunday and the building looks nearly done inside and out. Only a couple more months till I will finally be a home owner.
Enjoy your day and the weekend, take everything in and enjoy every last second. Because as we all know, Sunday will be here before we know it. & remember, anything really truly is possible if you set your mind to it. A positive mind, achieves positive outcomes.
“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
– tal xo