Here are a few of my favourite things right now…
1. Vivier Skin Care. I love this product. It is by far the best skin care I have ever used. (And seeing as I went to school way back when for esthetics, I have tried my fair share of professional skin care lines.) If you’re looking for a new product to try, try Vivier. You can buy it at Mosaic Spa in Fergus, I’m telling you, you will love.it.
2. Jesus Calling. This book is my favourite part about waking up. It has daily inspirational devotions and no matter what is going on in your life, I feel like this book speaks to you. You can always relate what it says, to something going on. This book has gotten me through so many high and lows last year. And even now I’m still enjoying reading it again.
3. Whish Body Lotion. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. No body lotion is as good as this stuff. It smells absolutely amazing, it moisturizes, it does everything. My favourite part about this lotion, it doesn’t have that cheap perfume smell to it. You know the smell of people who walk in a room and everyone gets a head ache? Because they spent $5 at bath and body works on a gross little lotion? You know what I’m talking about! Whish doesn’t smell like that at all. It’s all natural and organic and smells amazing. You can also purchase this lotion at Mosaic Spa in Fergus.
4. A clean car. Wait what? A clean car? That’s a favourite thing of mine? Yes, it is. I love a clean car, for anyone who may know my kindergarten classroom I have slight ocd when it comes to cleanliness and organization. It’s the same for my car. Now the problem is finding the time once a week to wash it. But, I found the best thing ever!! I was in Fergus yesterday and they have a drive through car wash for $8!!! That is so cheap. If you’re looking for it, it’s right by the KFC on highway 6 leaving Fergus on the left hand side towards Arthur.
5. St. Jacobs Market. This place is a girls best friend come summer. Yesterday I got Ontario fresh, beans, asparagus, cherries and nectarines. I can’t even explain the flavour this food all had. It is nothing compared to grocery store food. Go to the market. ASAP.
There it is, a few of my favourite things right now!