What can I say, I have a lot of favourite things. I love fashion and I love health. Here are my top 10 favourite things that I can’t live without right now.
1. Anthropologie. One of the best clothing & home stores, hands down.
2. Bluboho. My favourite, absolute favourite jewelry store. (Yes even over Tiffany’s.)
3. Wicker Emporium. This store is great when it comes to decorating a home. They have amazing prices but absolutely stunning, classy, designer pieces. When it comes to furniture, lights, knick knacks, they’ve got it all.
4. Power Yoga Canada. If you live near one (they have many different locations, and keep adding more) GO. I am so jealous if you have one available to you, and if you aren’t taking full advantage I would be very sad. Best.Yoga.EVER.
5. Magic Bullet. The best, most cost efficient, easily cleaned blender out there. I can make a smoothie and clean/put away the blender in 5 minutes max. Look at that picture, how delicious does that smoothie look?!
6. Clinique Makeup. Love it, adore it, have to have it. When it comes to my make up drawer, it is full of Clinique. So easy to apply, lasts for hours, doesn’t cause skin issues. Overall, just fantastic.
7. Starbucks. Come on, you didn’t think I could leave this off the list, did you? Best lattes. And so reliable. You can go to a Starbucks in Waterloo or in Oakville or in Myrtle Beach & you’re always going to get the exact same delicious tasting latte.
8. Emily Giffin or Liane Moriarty. Who doesn’t love a good chick flick book? (Sorry guys, this ones really for the girls.)
9. Lululemon. I don’t wear anything but lulu to yoga and the gym. Best work out clothing I could ever ask for. Yes I am well aware you can get yoga pants at Wal Mart or Costco for 1/8 of the price, but they are not the same. Try convincing me all you want, but I absolutely love my lulu clothes. Last a lifetime, so comfortable, look great, soak in the sweat…and the list goes on and on.
10. Hunters. I love my Hunters. That’s all there is to it. I wear these things I swear 300 days of the year. I wear them all fall, all winter and all spring…and with the way last summer went, I may just be wearing them in summer too. Worth every single penny. If you don’t have a pair, I’m begging you…buy some!!!
There you have it, 10 of my favourite places and things. 10 absolute must haves in my life right now. And to end off, one of my favourite quotes to inspire you on this beautiful Friday morning…
He said “Above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic, will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
– tal xo